• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
teafortexas
Expert Boarder
Dancin on a pin

Re: Questions? Problems? Post Them Here.

#64562 3 years ago
How do I save changes that I make to my profile (sorry if this question has been asked 1000X)? I am looking for a 'save' hyperlink or soemthing but do not see it. Little help? Figured it out......Never mind!
Everybody is either making love...Or else expecting rain
Last Edit: 3 years ago by teafortexas.

#65953 3 years ago
teafortexas wrote:
How do I save changes that I make to my profile (sorry if this question has been asked 1000X)? I am looking for a 'save' hyperlink or soemthing but do not see it. Little help? Figured it out......Never mind!

Hi, there is a save button directly below all the features that can be edited in your profile, just above the "Visit Furthur @..."
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#66614 3 years ago
dear Moderator - please ban (or at least stop) the user "Setlist Spoiler" - this user is posting the full setlist as the show starts and it's ruining a lot of good vibes. I think it's a lame move to post the sets before the Twitter feed comes through. Please help

signed,
concerned fan
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#66673 2 years, 12 months ago
I have realized that with the new color scheme I can no longer read any of deahead420's posts.

Please go back to the old format!
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#69266 2 years, 11 months ago
I can't log in to Walk in the Sunshine..it was takin me 10 or 15 times to get it to work and now it won't work at all. I hit send new password and it never does I checked my spam , trash .... I am under my wifes name now..please send me reset password!

#69376 2 years, 11 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
I can't log in to Walk in the Sunshine..it was takin me 10 or 15 times to get it to work and now it won't work at all. I hit send new password and it never does I checked my spam , trash .... I am under my wifes name now..please send me reset password!

Can you contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Thanks.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#69530 2 years, 11 months ago
Hello, I just sent an email to you on my husband's behalf.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#72219 2 years, 11 months ago
Whoa. How do I delete one of my postings? I submitted over and over after making some edits while in process. Thanks
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...

#73311 2 years, 11 months ago
Bilbo wrote:
Whoa. How do I delete one of my postings? I submitted over and over after making some edits while in process. Thanks

Contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it if you need to have a post deleted. Thanks.
mrb2307
Fresh Boarder

#80472 2 years, 10 months ago
I am heading to NY this week to MSG show, and will be running late possibly. Was wondering if someone could let me know if the show time 7:30 is pretty solid? thank you..
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds