• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
nastero
Junior Boarder
Posts:245

So if ...

#33820 3 years, 2 months ago
A riot broke out in a Women's Correctional Facility and the leaders of the rival gangs were Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, who else would be involved and on what "team" and which "team" would win? Also, would it be more or less palatable if the gangs were led by Paris Hilton and Perez Hilton?

Discuss ...
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: So if ...

#33823 3 years, 2 months ago
lindsy with her skills at aquiring things would probably have at least one shank so im going to say her side would have an intial advantage,however paris maybe able to buy friends and therefore have the numbers....im going to have to defer to others
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: So if ...

#33825 3 years, 2 months ago
i don't know, I'm having rouble figuring out what side woulld win. Paris, I just can't see her getting her nails dirty and Lohan doesn't seem like she has street skills, I don't really know who Perez is, but if you threw in Rosey Perez, then I would go with a whole lotta Rosie. Rosie has killed before, I'm sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nastero
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: So if ...

#33829 3 years, 2 months ago
damm straigh every time she opens her mouth and starts "tawkin,"
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
nastero
Junior Boarder
Posts:245

Re: So if ...

#33840 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:
i don't know, I'm having rouble figuring out what side woulld win. Paris, I just can't see her getting her nails dirty and Lohan doesn't seem like she has street skills, I don't really know who Perez is, but if you threw in Rosey Perez, then I would go with a whole lotta Rosie. Rosie has killed before, I'm sure.


Perez is a wholly unctious and self-important blogger who is, most likely, madly in love with Chaz B. He's a monumental d-bag and nothing more than a perezsite (yes, a play on words) on society.

And yes, Rosie Perez could take them all on and win going away ... she's a savvy fighter no doubt
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by nastero.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1784
More negative karma please =-)

Re: So if ...

#33847 3 years, 2 months ago
Not much to wonder bout. Lindsay would roll with the latin kings, and paris obviously would gang up with some bloods. I can imagine it now. Paris is in a red thong, n red nipple tassles, and shes jus savagely stabbing lindsay with a sharpened highheel shank. I guess lohan didnt stand much of a chance considering she'd jus injected an 8ball in to her clit. Thats a legit excuse in any situation. Iono why i said shed be in the latin kings. I jus imagined her with shaved eyebrows, and cornrows.....lol =-)
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: So if ...

#33866 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Not much to wonder bout. Lindsay would roll with the latin kings, and paris obviously would gang up with some bloods. I can imagine it now. Paris is in a red thong, n red nipple tassles, and shes jus savagely stabbing lindsay with a sharpened highheel shank. I guess lohan didnt stand much of a chance considering she'd jus injected an 8ball in to her clit. Thats a legit excuse in any situation. Iono why i said shed be in the latin kings. I jus imagined her with shaved eyebrows, and cornrows.....lol =-)


man, the road life is really screwing you up, yeah, like we could tell a differerence, but when you start dreaming of 8 balls in women's clits, well, that's a sure sign of a promising career as a serial killer. Yikes, glad I'm on the east coast, I got time to see you barrelling towards me, I'll taser you right in the butthole.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nastero
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5732

Re: So if ...

#33882 3 years, 2 months ago
ive been thinking about this ya know what ,they should do a remake of caged heat staring the two of them www.imdb.com/title/tt0071266/
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: So if ...

#33896 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
ive been thinking about this ya know what ,they should do a remake of caged heat staring the two of them www.imdb.com/title/tt0071266/


it's hard to remake a classic, throw in a couple of midgets and an elephant, and wah-lah, Lohan is accepting an oscar on behalf of the plight of the Indians.
nastero
Junior Boarder
Posts:245

Re: So if ...

#33898 3 years, 2 months ago
What you say is true, Captain, an axiom as immutable as any uttered before and any that may be dreamed up for time immemorial.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Time to create page: 0.88 seconds